CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Every student should report to school by 07:50 am.
2) Late arrival on more than three occasions will call for disciplinary action as deemed fit by the school authorities.
3) Students should bring their almanac to school every day.
4) Students should always be neatly dressed with their shoes polished.
5) Students must wear their identity card everyday.
6) Students are advised not to bring costly articles to the school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confiscated.
7) Absolute silence should be maintained in library. Library books should not be marked, disfigured, damaged or lost. The books should be returned within the given time period.
8) Loud talking, loitering or congregation in the corridors is a source of distraction and annoyance to other is strictly prohibited.
9) No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Vice Principal. In case of an emergency the student should take an out pass and should be accompanied by parent or guardian. The out pass should be surrendered at the guard post.
10) The students must submit their homework in time and must do its follow up. His/ her work should be complete.
11) No student will be allowed to take annual examination, if his/her attendance is below 75 %.
12) Leave application should reach the school in case of absence. A medical certificate should support the request for sick leave for more than two days.
13) Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property and no student should damage furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
14) The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is essential to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action will be taken against such student.
While moving from one classroom to another, perfect order must be maintained.
All the students must report for their classes promptly and in an orderly manner.
15) While buying anything from the school canteen, boarding a bus and whenever required, students must queue up and wait for their turn.
16) No student should be in the canteen or in the corridors during class hours. Loitering in the school premises is strictly disallowed.
17) Purchase from the school canteen can be carried out only during Recess.
Students are strictly forbidden from purchasing eatables from unauthorized vendors near the school premises.
18) Students must carry water bottles.
19) Students are expected to come to school in school uniform even on PTM Day.
20) Students of Class VI onwards are to wear school uniform only on the day of their birthday.
21) Chewing bubble gum, spitting, defacing furniture, writing and marking on the walls and the furniture is strictly prohibited and may attract fine.
22) Students are strictly prohibited from carrying Mobiles phones, I-Pods or any other expensive electronic items to school. If found in possession the same will be confiscated and will only be returned to the parent.
23) A student should be Upright in his/her dealing and not resort to unfair means like cheating in exams, plagiarizing or copying the work of others. Helpful to those around him/her, be it a fellow student, an underprivileged child, an elderly person in the market or on the road Sensitive to the unspoken needs of all the constituents of the environment & safeguard them in every possible way.
Career counselling Webinar on 8 May 2021.Read More
ACHIEVERS OF VIRTUAL SCIENCE FAIR 2021Read More
Dear parents, There will be no offline classes for grade IX to XII till further orders. Kindly find the enclosed circular by DoE for Reference.Read More
Itbpians making us Proud. Bhoomi of class 5 interacted with Dr.Kiran Bedi in a live session. https://youtu.be/jbCrdh2tk1QRead More
The followings students earned laurel to ITBP public school by achieving Top positions in INTERNATIONAL OLYPIAD OF VALUE SYSTEM, HEALTH & WELLNESS. Shruti (Class V), Bhavesh (Class VI), Rudransh Mishra (Class X)Read More